Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Compare All type of Loan in Chennai / Tamilnadu at low interest rates for Banks and Non Banks


We undertake loan cases ;

 With minor deviations in Legal, Valuation, Cibil, etc. 

We also do Patta Land purchase / Mortgage ,

 Gramanatham Property,

 Multi tenant properties,

Loan against shop, Showroom, Office & other Commercial Property,

Loan against Industrial property,

Loan against Residential, Commercial or Industrial Plot,

Loan against Property Lowest rate Of Interest Comparison,

Eligibility for Loan against Property,

Lease Rental Discounting in Chennai / Tamil nadu,

Commercial Property Loan to Purchase Shop, Office, Showroom in Chennai / Tamil nadu,

Unapproved Property Loan,

Loan for Plot Purchase in Chennai / Tamil nadu.                

Out of Chennai location cases,

 Without Income Proof cases,

And cases without ITR also.

Contact : 9551610484, 9841932511

3 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Mrs Nadia Albert from Russia, And i am a happy woman today through the help of a Loan lender, Mr Russ Harry. I will refer any person that is looking for loan to this Loan firm. He gave  happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $500,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $500,000.00 US Dollar, at a low Rate. He is a God fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him Via E-mail-Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com /Whatsapp number+393511617486

    ReplyDelete